With free online banking on gecu you have the freedom to access your accounts and manage your finances from your pc, laptop, tablet or mobile* anywhere, anytime on your schedule . . . 24/7.
Learn how online banking can work for you.
- 24/7 Online Banking (New Platform Demonstration coming soon)
- Sign up for Online Banking
New, updated Bill Pay makes paying bills easier than ever. At home or on the go; pay whoever you want as much as you want, whenever you want. It’s safe, it's free, and it's easy! Sign up today!
- Sign up today for online Bill Pay. Here's how...
- Login to GECU Online Banking
- Click GECU Bill Pay tab
- Complete and submit set up form
- Find out how online Bill Pay can save you time and money...
- Learn how to use the new Bill Pay...
Convenient and secure, eStatements are the fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly statements. And with the $1 fee for account statements mailed to your home, you'll save money when you receive them online.
Internet Transfers and Payments
No more standing in line to transfer money between your GECU accounts or to make loan payments. Do it online. It’s quick, convenient and free.
- To sign up call GECU's Call Center at 1-915-778-9221, toll-free at 1-800-772-4328.
What browsers are recommended by GECU? Click here for all the details.
Here's a great idea. Use your GECU Debit Card to earn money for things you already buy.
We know it's all about time management. What about managing your finances? GECU’s online budgeting tools can help you track your expenses, control your spending and build a budget to help you save. Log in to Online Banking to get started.
GECU Credit Card Online Banking
We make it easy for you to manage your GECU credit card with just one click to Online Banking
- Review your current account summary and card activity statement
- View billing statements
- Make a payment
- Transfer the balance from another credit card to your GECU credit card
- Sign up to receive your statement online
- MasterCard® SecureCode
Electronic Cash Management
Whether you're at home or on-the-go, we’ve got you covered when you need to transfer money from an account at another financial institution to your GECU checking and savings or make payments on your GECU loan.
For more information about making loan payments from external accounts click here.
For a one-time funds transfer or loan payment from an external account you can call GECU’s Call Center at 1-915-778-9221 or toll free at 1-800-772-4328. There will be a $15 convenience charge for this service.
You can also set up a recurring payment from the GECU Call Center or with the form below at no cost.
Recurring Automatic Draft Form
Surcharge free ATMs
Use your GECU Debit or ATM Card locally and at thousands of CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide.
Don't stand in line. You’ll save time and money when you have your paycheck or other monthly, quarterly or annual checks deposited directly into your GECU checking or savings account.
- Check with your payroll department about direct deposit of your payroll check.
- Then, give them your GECU account information, including your GECU routing number: 312081089
Need answers fast – you can email a GECU Chat agent real time with GECU Chat during regular GECU Business Hours.
Need hands-on guidance navigating GECU Online Banking? We've got you covered with Desktop Sharing. With your assistance a GECU Chat agent will securely view the information on your computer screen at The same time you’re seeing it. Desktop Sharing – safe, secure and confidential.
Click to reorder your GECU checks.