Access your accounts and manage your finances from your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device — anywhere, anytime!
Learn how online banking can work for you.
- 24/7 account access
- Real-time account balances
- Bill Pay1
- Transfers between your accounts
- Loan and credit card2 applications
- Text and fraud alerts3
- GECU Money Management
- Account settings
Bill Pay makes paying bills easier than ever. At home or on the go, pay whoever you want, as much as you want and whenever you want. It’s safe, free and easy!
- Sign up today for online Bill Pay. Here's how ...
- Login to GECU Online Banking
- Click GECU Bill Pay tab
- Complete and submit set up form
- Learn how to use Bill Pay!
Set Up Account Alerts3
- Log in to your GECU Online Banking account.
- Click on the “Text & Card Alerts” tab.
- Select “Account Text Alerts” from the drop-down menu.
- Update your email and/or phone number.
- For text alerts, enter mobile phone number in the text alert section and click activate.
- - A verification code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- - Enter the verification code inside the text alert agreement box and press accept.
- Select the check box for email and/or text next to the desired sections where you would like to receive notifications.
The fastest and most convenient way to receive your monthly statements free of charge. There's a $1 fee for having your statements mailed to your home — so signing up for eStatements will save you money!
Internet Transfers and Payments
No more standing in line to transfer money between your GECU accounts or to make loan payments. Do it online. It’s quick, convenient and free.
To sign up, contact the GECU Call Center at 915.778.9221, toll-free at 1.800.772.4328.
What browsers are recommended by GECU? Click here for all the details.
Here's a great idea. Use your GECU debit card to earn money for things that you already buy.
GECU Money Management
We know it's all about time management. What about managing your finances? GECU’s online budgeting tools can help you track your expenses, control your spending and build a budget to help you save. Log in to online banking to get started.
GECU Credit Card Online Banking
We make it easy for you to manage your GECU credit card with online banking
- Review your current account summary and card activity statement
- View billing statements
- Make a payment
- Transfer the balance from another credit card to your GECU credit card
- Sign up to receive your statement online
Electronic Cash Management
Whether you're at home or on-the-go, we’ve got you covered when you need to transfer money from an account at another financial institution to your GECU checking and savings accounts or make payments on your GECU loan.
For more information about making loan payments from external accounts, click here.
For a one-time funds transfer or loan payment from an external account, you can call GECU’s call center at 915.778.9221 or toll-free at 1.800.772.4328. There will be a $15 convenience charge for this service.
Use your GECU debit or ATM card locally and at thousands of CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide. Click here for locations.
Don't stand in line. You’ll save time and money when you have your paycheck or other monthly, quarterly or annual checks deposited directly into your GECU checking or savings account.
Check with your payroll department about direct deposit of your payroll check. Then, give them your GECU account information, including your GECU routing number: 312081089.
Need answers fast? Message a GECU representative in real time during regular business hours with the GECU Chat tab on the side of the page.
Need hands-on guidance navigating GECU Online Banking? We've got you covered with Desktop Sharing. With your assistance, a GECU Chat agent will securely view the information on your computer screen at the same time that you’re seeing it. Desktop Sharing is safe, secure and confidential.
Click here to reorder your GECU checks.
Must have a GECU checking account and enroll to use Bill Pay.
All loans are subject to approval. Other conditions apply. Learn more about how you can join. Click here.
No charge to access these services from GECU. Standard text-messaging and data rates may apply.