GECU teamed up with UTEP Athletics to bring you a fun, interactive opportunity for any child ages 12 and younger to be part of an exclusive group where they will participate with UTEP and also learn how to be money-smart — the Miners Kids Club presented by GECU!
Register with UTEP for the Miners Kids Club for $45 and you’ll get …
- A welcome packet with Kids Club ID card and lanyard
- An official club T-shirt
- A birthday card from Paydirt Pete and Dru Blue
- Exclusive access to Kids Club events
- Free admission to any UTEP soccer, volleyball, softball and women’s basketball game. Plus, select admission for football and men’s basketball games.
- In-game opportunities at UTEP Athletics events
- The opportunity to open a GECU Miners Kids Club Youth Savings account1
- Special invites to GECU financial education events and activities
- A $10 deposit to your GECU Miners Kids Club Youth Savings account when two recurring transfers are completed through GECU Online Banking by the parent or guardian named on the account2
- Paydirt Pete and Dru Blue photo opportunities
- The opportunity to be the GECU Game Ball Kid of the Game
To join the club, visit utepminers.com/kidsclub. After you receive your registration-confirmation email, open your GECU Miners Kids Club Youth Savings account by calling 915.778.9221, toll-free at 1.800.772.4328, or by visiting any GECU location!
JOIN THE CLUB
1A Miners Kids Club membership is required to open a GECU Miners Kids Club Youth Savings account. A minimum opening deposit of $20 will be funded by GECU at account opening. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) of 0.15% is dependent on the share account opened and is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Rates may change after the account is opened. Rates are accurate as of June 22, 2021. Limit one account per Miners Kids Club membership. GECU will provide tax reporting to recipient and Internal Revenue Service.
2Online banking is not available to children under 13 years old. Receive a one-time deposit of $10 into the GECU Miners Kids Club Youth Savings account when recurring transfers are set up through GECU Online Banking by the parent or guardian who is joint on the account and two transfers are completed within the first three months of opening the account. Limit one deposit per account.