24/7 account access
View online and mobile banking
Our Holiday Skip-a-payment1 offers are here! Accepting your Holiday Skip-a-payment offer today is quick and easy — it will be processed instantly after completing these simple steps!
1. Accept the skip-a-payment offer by logging in to your GECU Online Banking account or your GECU Mobile Banking account with the GECU Mobile App.
2. Once each borrower on the loan accepts through their own online or mobile banking account, a $15 processing charge will be assessed on your GECU checking or savings account for each loan payment skipped.
3. If you set up automatic payments at gecu.com, you can log in to your online banking account and update the next payment date. If you set up automatic payments using an external account, please contact the other financial institution to cancel or edit your next payment. If we set up your automatic payments from an external account, please contact us by using the GECU Chat or by calling toll-free at 1.800.772.4328.
4. Get ready for extra cash that you can use to kick off your holiday shopping early!
This offer is available until December 31, 2023 — don’t wait to accept your Holiday Skip-a-payment offer on your eligible loans!
If you don’t have access to your online banking account, you can request your online banking username and reset your password online now. For more information on this offer, please refer to the following FAQs.
- You may have already accepted a loan extension or your available Holiday Skip-a-payment offers.
- Funds for the processing charge are not available in a GECU savings or checking account at this time.
- Loans not in good standing.
- GECU credit cards, lines of credit, the credit builder loan, and mortgage, Christmas, vacation, Fast Cash™ and business loans are not eligible.
- Loans that are modified due to financial hardship or are under GECU Credit Counseling Services do not qualify for this service.
- Loans with more than two late payments in the current year do not qualify.
- Loans that have undergone COVID modifications may not qualify.
- Your loan-to-value ratio may not meet the criteria.
- Other conditions apply.