LOCAL CAR FINANCING DONE RIGHT
APPLY NOW In the market to buy a new car? Want to know how to refinance the one you already own? We’re here to help! Whether it’s a new or used car, truck, SUV or RV — with our competitive, low rates and flexible loan options, you’ll find an auto loan in El Paso that works for you at GECU. We make it easier to afford the vehicle you want with reasonable monthly payments.1
Join our family — it's easy!2
AUTO LOAN RATES AS LOW AS 1.80% APR* FOR 48 MONTHS**
There’s a used car for lovers, one for dreamers, one for thinkers and one for doers. When you find the right one for you, GECU is there to help you get it. Get preapproved for your GECU Auto Loan for any used car from a dealership or private sale — no matter the year, make or model. You can also refinance your current vehicle!
This GECU Auto Loan promotion comes with …
- Affordable payments
- Low rates
- Easy terms
What do I need to do before buying a new or used car?
It pays to be prepared — before buying that new or used car, truck or SUV, do your research. What you learn now could save you time and money later.
Use this car-buying checklist:
- Check loan rates
- Research and compare
- Check new vs. pre-owned vehicle pricing
- Check insurance quotes
- Shop El Paso dealers
- Check your credit
- Calculate your payment
- Apply now
- Make shopping for a new car easier with these tips:
- Compare auto insurance to include liability, comprehensive and collision insurance.
- Car-loan interest rates are based on your credit score. Order your free annual credit report to check your credit history and credit score at annualcreditreport.com.
- Estimate your car payment with GECU’s loan calculator.
- Visit Carfax.com to find out the condition and history of the used car. Estimate the value with NADA.com.
- Prices are negotiable — shop around, test-drive different vehicles and visit dealer websites.
- Find the rate that fits your lifestyle and take advantage of all rebates and dealer incentives when available.
- Extra financing to protect your vehicle and your loan will add to your monthly payment. Discuss these benefits and costs with the dealership:
- Service agreements
- GAP insurance
- Life and disability insurance3
- Figure in monthly costs for maintenance, servicing and fuel usage
- Understand the loan details, including amount financed, term, interest rate and payment amount before signing
When you're ready to make an offer on that new vehicle, remember to ask for GECU financing.
Sources: Ask.com and smartsense.com.
*All loans are subject to approval. Rates and terms are based on vehicle year and borrower’s credit qualifications, and are subject to change. Promotional rates do not apply to existing GECU loans. Other conditions apply. Learn more about how you can join. Click here.
**48 monthly payments of $21.63 per $1,000 borrowed at 1.80% APR.
1All loans are subject to approval. Other conditions apply.
2Learn more about how you can join. Click here.
3TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverages and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Disclaimer: GECU does not endorse the organization(s) associated with the TruStage Insurance Programs and, hereby disclaims any responsibility of such organization(s). GECU does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.