THE GECU EMPOWERMENT CARD
1.90% INTRODUCTORY APR(1)
Apply Now! With the credit card from the credit union you own, it's the only credit card good enough for our members, the only one you'll ever need or want.
With GECU's credit card you'll enjoy keeping more of your money in your wallet with...
- No annual fee
- No over-the-limit fee
- No balance transfer fee
- MasterCard's® Zero Liability policy*
- No finance charges on balances paid-in-full each month
- No cash advance transaction fees
- 25-day grace period on new purchases
- Competitive, variable interest rates
- Check out these GECU credit card MasterCard® Guide to Benefits
Tired of high interest credit cards? Make the switch to a GECU Credit Card!
Apply for a GECU credit card at an introductory rate of 1.90% APR(1) and you could save when you transfer your balance to the credit union you own.
If you're ready to apply, then say good-bye to higher interest credit cards and monthly payments.
Manage your GECU Credit Card with Online Banking
We make it easy for you to manage your GECU credit card with just one click to Online Banking
- Review your current account summary and card activity statement
- View billing statements
- Make a payment
- Transfer the balance from another credit card to your GECU credit card
- Sign up to receive your statement online
GECU Credit Card Agreement
Your current credit card agreement and pricing information may be viewed here.
For all other agreements, requests may be submitted by calling 915-778-9221, toll-free at 1-800-772-4328, clicking GECU Chat and submitting your request.
*Under MasterCard's® Zero Liability policy, you will not be liable for an unauthorized transaction, as long as you exercised reasonable care in safeguarding the card from risk of loss or theft, and upon becoming aware, promptly report the loss or theft to us. If you do not exercise reasonable care and promptly notify us, your liability will be determined under the standards set forth within the GECU Terms and Conditions brochure for all other transactions.
(1) Subject to credit qualification and approval. Other conditions apply. Offer applies to new credit cards only. 1.90% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is subject to qualification and based on creditworthiness and other factors, and effective upon the opening of your account if you are approved for a GECU Empowerment credit card. Rate is fixed for the six billing cycles following the opening of the account for all purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. After that, the variable standard rate for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances will apply (9.15%–17.90% APR as of January 1, 2018). The variable APR for cash advances will apply to cash advances conducted after the expiration of the introductory rate. The range of the disclosed APRs will vary with the market based on the prime rate and may have changed. Please contact a GECU representative or visit gecu.com for the most-current rates. The introductory rate may end sooner if your payment is late. See the variable rate and fees disclosures included in the Mastercard® application at your GECU location or online at gecu.com. Membership-eligibility requirements apply.