Charlie Clark Nissan El Paso and GECU's Sales Event*
Charlie Clark Nissan El Paso and GECU’s sales event is here! Find the best deal on your new Nissan at Charlie Clark Nissan. You can finance* through GECU to get a winning deal! Charlie Clark Nissan is located on the west side of El Paso by I-10 and Transmountain Road. Visit www.charlieClarkNissanElPaso.com** for their new- and used-car inventory.
Stop by Charlie Clark Nissan El Paso on Saturday, June 30, 1–5 p.m., and ask for GECU financing!
- Check loan rates
- Research and compare
- Check New v Pre-owned vehicle pricing
- Check insurance quotes
- Shop your local dealers
- Check your credit
- Calculate your payment
- Apply now
Car Buying Tips
- Make car shopping easier with these guidelines.
- Shop and price automobile insurance to include liability, comprehensive and collision insurance.
- Order your free annual credit report to check your credit history and credit score at annualcreditreport.com.
- Car loan interest rates are based on your credit score.
- Estimate your vehicle payment with GECU’s loan calculator.
- Visit Carfax.com to find out the condition and history of the car. Estimate the value with NADA.com.
- Prices are negotiable – shop around, look at different vehicles, visit dealer websites.
- Find the best rate and take advantage of all rebates and dealer incentives when available.
- Financing extras to protect your vehicle and your loan will add to your monthly payment. Discuss the benefits and the costs with the dealership. These include,
- Service agreements
- GAP insurance
- Life and disability insurance.**
- Figure in monthly costs for maintenance, servicing and fuel usage.
- Understand the loan details, including amount financed, term, interest rate and payment amount before signing.
*All loans subject to approval. Other conditions apply. Rates and terms are based on borrower’s credit qualifications and subject to change. Learn how to become a member at gecu.com.
**You will be linked to another website not owned or operated by GECU. GECU is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by GECU of any information in any hyperlinked site. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from GECU.