RUDOLPH AUTO GROUP AND GECU SALE*
Rudolph Auto Group and GECU are teaming up for a special dealer sale!* Rudolph Honda, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, and Mazda and GECU can help you get the car you have always wanted. Start shopping today at rudolphcars.com.
Plus, save big when you stop by any of the Rudolph Auto Group stores on Saturday, November 23, 11:30 a.m.–4:15 p.m.!
- Check loan rates
- Research and compare
- Check New v Pre-owned vehicle pricing
- Check insurance quotes
- Shop your local dealers
- Check your credit
- Calculate your payment
- Apply now
Car Buying Tips
- Make car shopping easier with these guidelines.
- Shop and price automobile insurance to include liability, comprehensive and collision insurance.
- Order your free annual credit report to check your credit history and credit score at annualcreditreport.com.
- Car loan interest rates are based on your credit score.
- Estimate your vehicle payment with GECU’s loan calculator.
- Visit Carfax.com to find out the condition and history of the car. Estimate the value with NADA.com.
- Prices are negotiable – shop around, look at different vehicles, visit dealer websites.
- Find the best rate and take advantage of all rebates and dealer incentives when available.
- Financing extras to protect your vehicle and your loan will add to your monthly payment. Discuss the benefits and the costs with the dealership. These include,
- Service agreements
- GAP insurance
- Life and disability insurance.**
- Figure in monthly costs for maintenance, servicing and fuel usage.
- Understand the loan details, including amount financed, term, interest rate and payment amount before signing.
*All loans are subject to approval. Rates and terms are based on borrower’s credit qualifications and subject to change. Other conditions apply. Learn more about how you can join. Click here.